Date/Time: December 14, 2023 (12-1PM ET / 9-10AM PT)
International regulatory necessities similar to CSRD, California’s SB-253 & SB-261, and pending SEC local weather guidelines are fast-tracking the necessity for trusted ESG reporting. With varied timelines, necessities, essential preparations all eyes on sustainability and extra, organizations are tasked with making sense of those regulatory complexities.
Be a part of KPMG LLP (KPMG) and Workiva ESG leaders as they look at the numerous impacts of those laws whereas detailing key insights and revolutionary options for tackling these enterprise challenges. They are going to focus on the significance of double materiality assessments, stakeholder engagement, the best way to put together for regulatory reporting necessities, and their suggestions for disclosing ESG monetary dangers, impacts and alternatives. You’ll depart this webinar understanding varied use-cases and insights for the way your workforce can put together for 2024 with important sustainability methods.
- Outline the present challenges ESG knowledge aggregation and curation are inflicting monetary, danger, and ESG groups
- Perceive varied steps and implications for regulatory compliance: Double materiality assessments, materials matters and related impacts, dangers and alternatives
- Perceive how improvements like automation and generative AI are driving sustainability and monetary transformation
Some or the entire companies described herein will not be permissible for KPMG audit purchasers and their associates or associated entities.
- Nethra Rajendran, Sustainability, Supervisor, GreenBiz
- Mandi McReynolds – Head of International ESG, Workiva
- Marcus Leach, Advisory Managing Director, KPMG
When you can’t tune in stay, please register and we’ll e-mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, accessible to you on-demand after the stay webcast.